Allergies today can be caused due to several different reasons they can be due to medications we take or any type of the drops but the most common cause is the [easyazon_link identifier=”B0030IS43O” locale=”US” tag=”incomnoteb-20″]allergies[/easyazon_link] due to pets. When the allergy occurs, the symptoms are so common that you often take it for a cold or flu but let me tell you there are some specific symptoms that will let you know that you are suffering from allergy.
Allergies mostly occur when the immune system of the body become sensitive and thus reacts to some particular chemicals, pets, and environmental conditions and thus causes several reactions and problems in the body.
- Continuous sneezing
- A running, itchy and blocked nose
- Red, itchy and watery eyes
- Coughing and shortness of breath
- A red itchy rash on skin
- Eyes and lips may swell
- Pain or vomiting
These are some of the common allergy symptoms that help you know that you are suffering from some kind of allergy and thus you can find a remedy for your particular allergy. To prevent yourself from the severe allergy reactions it is important that you consult a doctor about the cause of your allergy and then take preventives measures.
Common Pet Allergies:
The most common types of allergies today are occurring due to pets. When you play with your beloved pet and after that, you notice that you have a running nose, red eye and you are sneezing then it is time to get a doctor to find out if you are having a [easyazon_link identifier=”B00DUQV47O” locale=”US” tag=”incomnoteb-20″]pet allergy[/easyazon_link].
The common symptoms of the pet allergies today are:
- Running nose
- Sneezing and coughing
- Facial pain
- Shortness of breath and tight chest
- Red, watery eyes and skin rashes
If you are facing all the given symptoms after playing with your pets then it is possible that are suffering from some pet allergies so it is time to manage and treat your allergy.
Following are the common ways that might help you manage and treat the allergies you are facing.
- You should avoid being around animals and in case they are your pet then limit your interaction with them
- Use specific medication and sprays to avoid allergy and its symptoms
- Make sure to get the allergy shots
By applying this safety measure, you can easily deal with the pet allergies you are suffering from.
Medication and eye drops for allergies today:
The common concept is that there is no treatment for allergy but presently we have seen that there are many medications available for the treatment of allergies today in the form of pills, liquids, and eye drops.
The allergy medicines available are of two types, some can be used without a prescription while others are strictly prescribed by the physicians. Here are a few common types of allergy medications used nowadays.
These drugs cause the blockage of those chemicals that make the symptoms of allergy appear. [easyazon_link identifier=”B007D4R4ZK” locale=”US” tag=”incomnoteb-20″]Antihistamine[/easyazon_link] pills are available in the form of drugs but you should be careful as it may cause drowsiness and are used to cure all the symptoms of allergy. Apart from that, there are also eye drops of antihistamine that cure itchy and red eyes.
Zyrtec, Allegra, Optivar, are some common antihistamine drugs.
Allergies today are temporarily relieved by the use of [easyazon_link identifier=”B00GEFP7E4″ locale=”US” tag=”incomnoteb-20″]decongestants[/easyazon_link]. The pills cure the nasal congestion caused due to allergies and the drops are used for the same cause. These drugs may also cause insomnia, high blood pressure, and headache. Thus, these drugs are not prescribed to pregnant women and patients with cardiovascular diseases and high blood pressure.
Zyrtec-D, Claritin-D, Afrin, Tyzine are the decongestant drugs commonly used these days.
- Mast cell stabilizers:
Mast cell stabilizer does not let the immune system produce a reaction to the allergy causing agents. These drugs are considered to be safe, but to get the positive results you have to consume them for a few days. These drugs are mostly available as prescribed eye drops and are consumed when the antihistamines are not curing the allergy.
Crolom, Alomide, Alamast, Alocril are common mast cell stabilizers.
By using the above-mentioned drugs, you will be defiantly relieved from the allergy but make sure to use the prescribed drugs only.
Relief from allergies today:
Allergies can be very irritating because they are the cause you have to leave work as they make you lethargic and tired. Thus to help you get rid of them here are a few simple strategies that you can use in your daily life to be free of allergies.
- Know you allergens and thus, make every possible move to avoid them and keep yourself away from any trigger that causes your allergy.
- Keep yourself clean in this way you will remove the allergen stuck to your body and also keep you home clean to avoid contact with such agents.
- If you have a pet allergy, keep yourself away from animals and avoid all possible contact.
- Avoid all such eatables and drinks that cause allergic reactions in your body.
- Drink loads of water as it keeps you well hydrated and help you fight allergic agents in case they enter your body and prevent you from pollen allergy.
- Make sure to have allergy shots on schedule to relief yourself from allergy.
- You can use natural ingredients like apple cider vinegar, nettle leaf, honey and steam to relief yourself from the allergy.
- Also, make beneficial changes in your diet to keep you immunity strong.
Allergies today are very common and can be caused due to any agent. The important thing is to know about your allergens and avoid them as much as possible. We should also keep our diet healthy so that our immune system is strong and not easily affected by allergens. You can avoid and get rid of allergies by using the above-mentioned relief remedies, but most important is to keep clean and eat healthily.