Tea tree oil for hair helps a lot to improve the hair and scalp problems. Tea Tree Oil is derived by steaming the leaves of the Melaleuca Alternifolia, it is native only to Australia. Of days gone by (1800”s) the leaves were used as a tea substitute, hence the name Tea Tree. The oil is what is used for health issues.
The world consumes a lot of oils, around 4 billion gallons daily. Much of that oil has caused damage to the environment, but there is one oil that is safe to the environment and that is Tea Tree Oil. Tea Tree Oil is so versatile in what it can be used for. Tea tree oil is thought to have antiseptic properties and has been used to prevent and treat infections.
- Use a drop mixed with a carrier oil to treat acne
- An anti-fungal treatment for Athlete’s Foot, eczema and many yeast infections
- An antiseptic, use on cuts and burns
- A decongestant to lessen the symptoms of colds and flu
- Add to a steam vaporizer to loosen chest congestion
- Add a small amount to shampoo to kill head lice
- A small amount added to your bath can help with sore muscles
- Treating sinus infection
- Hair and head ailments such as dandruff, dry scalp, itchy scalp, etc.
- Aromatherapy and massage
- Always use correctly and follow directions on the product.