Fully refined and totally natural, Emu Oil benefits is the most effective topical moisturizer. It penetrates the skin and hair with great ease and conveys numerous benefits with its natural properties.
It is naturally processed from the emu bird’s fat and is rich in natural goodness, vitamins, minerals and essential fats omega 3 and 6. It is milky white in color, and a terrific skin and hair care product.
Uses and Benefits
- In skin care- it nourishes the skin making it thick and healthy. It is great for removing age spots and wrinkles. Additionally as a skin moisturizer, it will greatly help dry and cracked skin. Massaging some few drops of the oil on cosmetic peels and stretch marks will reduce any swelling and redness.
- As a hair product- it is great for preventing common hair and scalp problems and fortifying hair. Its natural fats and other ingredients will nourish the hair leaving it looking shiny and silky. It also promotes hair growth and enhances good circulation in the scalp.
- It is unrefined and thus contains all the natural essential ingredients
- It leaves no residues on the skin
- It is hypo allergic (causes no allergies) and non-comedogenic (does not clog the pores on the skin)
- Has anti-bacterial properties and is bacteriostatic
- Its use and safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been fully established and thus should be avoided.