Ylang Ylang Oil is famous for its refreshing and delicate floral aroma. It is used in aromatherapy, massage, skin care, hair care and numerous remedies.
For aromatherapy and topical use only, need to be diluted with a carrier oil before use.
- Premium quality ylang ylang oil; mixture of isolated compounds; Packaged in the USA
- Ylang Ylang has fresh and sweet floral fragrance; used for aromatherapy and as massage oil
- For topical use, rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.
- Ylang Ylang Oil blends well with bergamot, geranium, grapefruit, lemon, sandalwood, and vetiver essential oils
- Delivered with a premium quality glass dropper for ease-of-use
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.
Other than aromatherapy, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as fractionated coconut oil.
Keep out of the reach of pets. Essential oils can be potentially toxic to pets at certain concentrations. Cats can be especially sensitive to essential oils.