In the world of healing and medicine, there have been a lot of advances when it comes to curing different kinds of illnesses. Over the years, more and more people in the medical field are out to discovering different medicines to various diseases. Along with these medical advances, there have also been mishaps when it comes to practicing and administering modern medication. This is the reason why many people go back to the roots of natural or alternative medication and products.
A WIDE ARRAY OF AROMATHERAPY PRODUCTS
Aromatherapy, which refers to a type of subtle healing that, includes the use of flower essences, crystals, and essential oils, continues to gain popularity over the years. Known because of its soothing and calming properties that appeal greatly to the senses, more and more people are now into using aromatherapy products. Here’s a quick list of various aromatherapy products that can be bought in the market today.
1. Aromatherapy essential oils. These are essential oils gathered from various parts of plants such as flowers, fruits, leaves, spices, roots, and woods that are highly-fragrant, complex, and volatile substances. Since they are derived from different plant extracts, the essential oils have varying degrees of fragrance, complexity, and volatility.
Today, more and more makers offer the highest quality pure extract oils that are have wonderful and stimulating fragrances. The most common plant derivations include lavender, jasmine, neroli, ylang-ylang, bergamot, eucalyptus, vanilla, orange, patchouli, clary sage and the like. Aside from being used for a soothing and relaxing massage, essential oils are also used as a perfume atomizer, as bath, footbath, or steam facial refreshment.
2. Aromatherapy diffusers. These are used to achieve maximum success of aromatherapy essential oils. Aromatherapy diffusers come in different shapes, sizes, color, and appearance depending on the need of the person using it.
3. Aromatherapy incense. Just like the usual incense that is known to help veer bad spirits away, aromatherapy incense is now being used to calm the senses. Aromatherapy incense and incense sticks are known to capture exotic fragrances and exude soothing scent that greatly helps in relaxation.
Buy burning this high quality, raw, and aromatherapy natural incense; you can achieve a feeling of openness, self-discovery, tranquility, and peacefulness in the comfort of your own abode. Common scents include sandalwood, aloeswood, rose, jasmine, cedar wood, amber, vanilla, sandalwood, pine, musk, patchouli, green tea, and lavender. These incense packages usually come with ceramic incense holders.
4. Aromatherapy candles. Since scent is the strongest sense tied to memory, aromatherapy candles are probably the most popular aromatherapy product out there. Known to enhance a person’s mood as well as his or her senses, aromatherapy candles come in various sizes, styles, and hundred fragrances.
They are also available in different kinds such as taper candles, floating candles, pillar and jar candles and purpose such as for abundance, health, harmony, and the like. Aromatherapy candles can also help you celebrate the innate beauty of the by stimulating and inspiring the senses and the mind. But since candles can easily cause fire, proper use should be primarily considered upon using it.
5. Aromatherapy bath and body products. Aside from candles, aromatherapy bath and body products are also popular especially for women. Made from the finest natural ingredients found in various plants, these products are in demand in the market because they are known to soothe not only the senses but also to heal minor skin disorders as well.
Aromatherapy bath products come in gels, soaps, bath wash, all natural hair and body shampoo, foam hand soap dispenser, and bath salts. Aromatherapy bath products include hand and body lotion, hand creams, foot creams and scrub, and facial creams. Aromatherapy bath towels are also available as well as air fresheners.