- As a popular essential oil blend, doTERRA Breathe can be used for a clearing, refreshing aroma
- Apply topically to the chest and breathe deeply to enjoy a cooling, invigorating vapor.
- Promotes a restful night's sleep
- Helps minimize the effects of seasonal threats
- In January of 2017, doTERRA substituted Ravintsara for Ravensara in the product formula due to a shortage in sourcing. Because doTERRA's essential oils are pure botanical extracts, they will have slight variances from time to time. This is perfectly normal and may be due to weather conditions, moisture content, and/or soil conditions at the time of harvest.
Enhanced with Cardamom, doTERRA Breathe is a remarkable blend of essential oils. A staple in the doTERRA essential oil line, this proprietary blend consists of Laurel Leaf, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Melaleuca, Lemon, Ravensara, and Cardamom essential oils. doTERRA Air can be applied topically to the chest, back, or bottom of feet to calm the senses.
For best results, apply doTERRA Air to your chest to help cool, invigorate, and promote feelings of easy breathing.
Rub on chest or feet.
If you are an outdoor enthusiast, try applying doTERRA Air topically before venturing out into nature.
Directions for Use
Topical use: For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 mL carrier oil. For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 mL carrier oil. For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil. For topical use only.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product. Not intended for internal use.
Maintains feelings of clear airways and easy breathing.
Cooling and invigorating.
Laurel Leaf, Peppermint Plant, Eucalyptus Leaf/Stem, Melaleuca Leaf, Lemon Peel, Ravensara Leaf, Cardamom Seed essential oils
Minty, hot, fresh, airy .