A lot of people are finding the many frankincense oil uses to help resolve major issues with their bodies. People suffering from low brain activity, chronic body pain, congestion, poor eyesight, and nasal swelling find this to be a great protection for a low immune system. This natural remedy that can suppress depression, inflammations, low immune production, and decrease cancer rates. It is not a full cure to each of these ailments, although it helps decrease chances of suffering critical and long-term pains. Another fact, it can also promote health for pets with the same healing agents improving eye sight and immune stimulation, so pets are alert, active, and fit.
This works as an antidepressant very well, due to its scent able to calm the body most effective when applied in a bath or on skin before bedtime. People suffering from chronic pain can find solace in this simple oil applying to restless legs it boosts resistance against inflammations and pain. Frankincense is useful for many areas pertaining to health of the human body and diffuses any pains or irritations without mixing with other tonics. It is fully effective on its own working to soothe mind and body without the need for prescription medicine.
There are many frankincense oil uses. It is used as a fragrance, cosmetic as well to help in various medical situations. It has been shown to have benefits as an antiseptic, astringent, diuretic, expectorant, sedative, tonic among many other substances.
Frankincense Oil Uses and Benefits
- It boosts the immune system
- As an antiseptic and disinfectant
- It is great in cleaning and managing wounds
- It helps in good oral hygiene and stopping bad breath
- Stop cavities, mouth sores and other dental problems
- Its astringent properties strengthen hair, gums and skin
- It helps in coagulation and thus helps manage bleeding from cuts and bruises
- Helps in toning of skin and muscles thus preventing wrinkling and reversing the signs of aging
- Helps in managing gastrointestinal problems such as gas, indigestion and pain
- Helps in alleviation of common skin problems such as acne, boils, stretch marks, scars and pox
- It makes menstruation in women easier with less pain and cramping
- It additionally helps in managing post menstrual syndrome
- It is an excellent diuretic
- It soothes coughs and clears congestion in the airways
- It is a good sedative and thus relieves stress and alleviates anxiety
- Completely natural
- No known adverse effects
- Use is restricted during pregnancy
Check out Frankincense Oil options in our store.