Argan oil treatment is the best option for anyone trying to repair damage to their hair. Argan oil is produced from the kernels of Argan tree fruit. Traditionally, the oil is produced by hand. The soft pulp is stripped from the nuts which are then laid out in the sun to dry. Stones are used to crack open the dried nuts so the seeds can be removed. Next, they’re gently roasted to give the oil a rich, nutty flavor. A little water is added to the roasted seeds and they are ground into a thick paste which is squeezed by hand to extract the oil.
This oil has been used for its benefits on the skin and hair. It is known to enhance skin health, help in styling hair and giving it a healthy appeal. This is a rich conditioning treatment for your hair that will strengthen and give it a shiny allure. Its main ingredients are Argan oil and vitamins A and E. it has a pungent musky smell and a golden hue.
Uses and Benefits
- It is a great skin moisturizer
- Helps in treating skin conditions such as psoriasis, acne and eczema
- It keeps hair healthy and strong
- Helps in styling of hair
- Helps in controlling frizz in the hair to give hair a glossy appeal
- Helps preserve the elasticity of the skin thus is an ideal anti-aging agent
- Helps in skin regeneration thus will eliminate scars, burn marks, acne and stretch marks
- It is great for manicures and pedicures
- It is additionally a great shield against UV rays that damage the skin
- It is totally natural
- It penetrates skin and hair quickly
- Effective on all types of hair
- It may be a little bit pricy